On behalf of an American Investment firm, we are currently looking for a Corporate Officer.
Our client is an American Investment firm which operates in 5 countries. Among 150 professionals, 15 employees are based in Luxembourg. The company manages more than 13 billion dollars of alternative Investments.
Description of the vacancy
- Prepare AGM’s, EGM’s, notices to the shareholders and board minutes, ensuring their smooth and timely functioning;
- Filings of accounts and other publications at the RCSL
- Coordination of external stakeholders such as notaries, lawyers, tax advisors, banks
- Support with AML requests and KYC process;
- Legalize/Apostille documents;
- Arrange the signature of legal documents;
- Maintain registers of shareholders up-to date and file/organize corporate legal documents.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law;
- French and English (spoken and written);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Detail orientated, flexible, with initiative and ability to work on a broad variety of legal matters; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive, team-oriented attitude.