We are looking for an IT Lawyer on behalf of a global law firm
Our client is a large international full-service law firm with approximately 60 lawyers based out of Luxembourg. The firm has built a solid reputation since the inception of its Luxembourg office less than 10 years ago.
Description of the vacancy
As an IT Lawyer, you will assist the clients in a broad range of legal matters, such as data protection, e-commerce, media law, telecommunications, outsourcing...
You will provide thorough legal support to both local and international players, from small to large organisations.
You will be responsible for drafting and negotiating legal documents on behalf of your clients and will guide them through the whole process, from the initial request until completion of the project, including potential disputes.
- Admitted to the Bar in an EU member-state
- Experience of at least 3 years in IT law
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Entrepreuneurial mindset and pro active attitude