On behalf of a leading law firm, we are currently looking for a Knowledge Manager to support the Corporate practice.
Our client is one of the most reputable law firm in the world, with more than 100 people working in its Luxembourg office.
Description de la fonction
As a Knowledge Manager supporting the Corporate practice of the firm, your main responsibilities will include:
- Produce, improve and update legal templates
- Make sure databases and knowledge platforms are up-to-date
- Supervise and contribute to the drafting of newsletters and articles
- Act as a mentor towards junior team members to help them develop their technical skills
- Prepare and deliver internal trainings
- Master in Law and, ideally, qualified Lawyer in an EU member-state
- Professional experience of more than 7 years in the Corporate practice of a Luxembourg-based law firm
- Fluent in English and French; German would be considered as a major asset
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Team spirit and a passion for continuous learning