On behalf of a leading corporate service provider, we are currently looking for a Legal Manager in charge of Capital Market matters.
Our client is a key player in the area of corporate services, with thousands of employees across the 5 continents, including three hundred based in Luxembourg.
Description de la fonction
- Review and prepare corporate and legal documents and in particular assist with/coordinate closing of transactions
- Maintain excellent contact with clients and their representatives and liaise with all stakeholders (lawyer, notary, tax advisor…)
- Ensure compliance with KYC & AML regulations
- Contribute to the delivery of highest quality of service
- Be responsible for coaching and supervising a small team of professionals
- Master degree in Law
- More than 5 years’ professional experience in capital markets or securitization
- Client oriented and team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Perfectly fluent in English