We are looking for a Senior Funds Lawyer to join the Luxembourg office of a leading global law firm.
Our client is a leading global law firm and its Luxembourg office is composed of nearly 100 lawyers. The firm provides legal advisory services to international financial institutions and corporations.
Description de la fonction
- Handle the structuring of regulated and unregulated investment funds (from pre-launching to post-closing);
- Provide advice on all legal aspects relating to investment funds (regulatory, corporate and transactional);
- Liaise with external stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in law;
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in the Investment Funds (PE, RE, Debt, Infrastructure) practice of a reputable law firm;
- Experience in UCITS, Securities, Derivative strategies would be considered as an asset;
- Fluent English; French and/or German would be an asset;
- Dynamism, Team player and excellent communication skills.