On behalf of an international law firm with 30 lawyers based in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Senior Tax Lawyer
Our client is a dynamic and growing law firm with a young Tax practice. The Luxembourg office is composed of approximately 30 Lawyers and we are currently recruiting a Senior Tax Lawyer to act as right-hand arm man to the Partner.
Description de la fonction
- Provide legal advice to your clients on diversified tax matters (direct, transfer pricing and indirect)
- Draft and review legal documents in your area of expertise
- Liaise with internal and external partners to complete the assigned projects
- Support the business development effort in close collaboration with the Partner
- Ensure legal watch and provide your colleagues with all information which may impact the firm or its clients
- Educational background in Tax Law
- Admission to the Bar in Luxembourg (or CCDL) or in another EU member-state
- Fluent in English and French
- At least 5 years' experience in a Luxembourg-based law firm or an international advisory firm
- Team player, solutions oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial project with the support of a well-established firm, working hand in hand with a reputable Tax Partner.