On behalf of a leading organization in the banking sector, we are currently looking for a Wealth Planning Specialist for the local market.
Our client is a large European bank with three different business lines in Luxembourg: retail, corporate and private banking. This position is within the private banking department and focuses on Luxembourgish clients.
Description de la fonction
- Advising international clients on all matters relating to heritage, asset structuring and tax matters
- Supporting client relationship managers during client meetings and on specific demands
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in regards to clients’ requests when needed
- Giving internal and external trainings on diversified topics within your area of expertise
- Master in Law, Finance or Economics
- Professional experience of at least 8 years in the wealth management industry, dealing with assets structuring and heritage
- Sound knowledge of tax matters and ability to build long-term relationship with the clients
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in Luxembourgish, French, English, German