Numéro de réference: VL/LU/LAW/0263/20
We are currently looking for an AML Compliance Officer to strengthen its Financial Crime Prevention department.
Our client is a large reputable European bank able to offer you attractive career perspectives.
Description de la fonction
- Conduct thorough review and analysis of accounts opening files and present such files to the acceptance committee
- Review KYC procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Be responsible for transactions monitoring and sanctions screening
- Collaborate closely with front office department and external stakeholders (regulator, prosecutor…)
- Prepare and deliver internal trainings when relevant
- Participate to ad-hoc projects
- A university degree in Law, Finance or Economics; Luxembourg compliance certificates and/or ACAMS certification would be appreciated
- A least 2 years’ experience in anti-money laundering in Luxembourg
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg laws and regulations impacting financial institutions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills allowing you to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in English and French