For one of our client, we are looking for an AML Manager to join the team in Luxembourg.
This international bank is one of the oldest in Luxembourg and contributes to the Luxembourg economy.
Operating in countries around the world, they have managed to build a solid ground with stability and security for both their customer and employees.
Description de la fonction
- Advise on the different transaction and performance of due diligence
- Review of the files including the
- Managing requests from different Authorities (CSSF, …)
- Follow up of these files, and our Compliance decision
- Monitoring of compliance and legal update in Luxembourg legislation
- Have a Bachelor and ideally a master in the field of finance, law or economy
- Experience in the banking, compliance, or audit field
- Ability to work in English and French fluently
- Good knowledge of Luxembourgish law and regulatory system
- Interest in the evolution of regulatory framework in Luxembourg
- 4 years of experience in a similar role within a bank or a service provider
- Good knowledge of IT tools and ability to adapt easily to different environment
- Salary up to 85 000€ Gross per year
- Good work/life balance
- Modern offices in the center of the city
- Banking convention package with 30+ days of holiday
- Good team atmosphere