Numéro de réference: VL/LU/LAW/0333/21
On behalf of a leading Banking Group, we are currently looking for a Banking Regulatory Specialist to join the Legal department.
Our client is a large European bank with three different business lines in Luxembourg: retail, corporate and private banking. Although focusing on regulatory matters, the position is part of the Legal department, and more specifically part of the Regulatory Affairs team, composed of 4 collaborators
Description de la fonction
- Facilitate the compliance of the Bank regarding all new identified regulations and laws impacting its business. Therefore, you will :
- Manage the regulatory watch and liaise with the internal regulatory experts to inform business lines of the upcoming regulatory changes;
- Provide regulatory updates and detailed explanations on new coming regulations;
- Participate to the draft of the Bank's regulatory roadmap
- Assist business lines in their practical implementation of regulatory projects.
Therefore, you will :
- Participate and coordinate to the gap analysis on critical topics and new regulatory developments
- Share your expertise to facilitate the conversion of gap analysis into concrete regulatory projects
- Provide a consolidated view to the Management regarding the implementation status of regulations into the Bank.
- University degree in Law
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role or in a consulting company
- Fluent in English
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Motivation, autonomy and results orientation
- Integrity and strong business ethics