We are currently looking for Compliance Manager on behalf of a Real Estate Investments Management Company.
Our Client is a Real Estate Investments Management Company. Its Luxembourg Office is composed of 30 employees, including 2 working under your supervision in the Compliance department.
Description de la fonction
- Support the MLRO with all AML/CTF related topics
- Be responsible for the maintenance and constant improvement of all related procedures and policies
- Review and analyse due diligence questionnaires
- Initiate or actively contribute to all projects in your area of expertse
- Ensure constant watch to anticipate regulatory changes which may impact the business
- Escalate complex compliance issues to the MLRO and provide active contribution to fix them
- Oversee the financial crime prevention process and delegated functions
- Master in Law, Finance or Economics
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in the Funds industry, with a focus on AML/CTF
- English is mandatory
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player and very good communication skills