We are looking for an international compliance officer who will act as a Responsible of control for the company. Being an expert in your field, you will also support the compliance assistant and have a good relationship with the legal officers.
Our client is a Fiduciary located at the center of Luxembourg. Their Legal and compliance team is composed of around 10 members.
Description de la fonction
- Act as RC for the Company and implement procedure and policies with the staff
- Develop method such as AML/ATF/KYC and compliance controls
- Ensure the good process of remediation projects and help support the compliance assistant
- Ensure the compliance procedures and internal risk assessment
- Liaise with the different teams
- Ensure compliance checks and perform on-going monitoring reviews for High Risk, Medium Risk and Low Risk based on pre-approved timing.
- At least 4 years of experience as a compliance officer
- Bachelor and ideally master’s in law, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- You speak English and French fluently
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg law
- Ambition to grow within a family-sized structure
- Good communication skills
- Modern and central offices
- Salary going up to 75 000€ Gross per year
- Meal Vouchers and possibility to work remotely
- Family-sized structure