We are looking for an Employment Lawyer to join the Luxembourg office of a leading global law firm.
Our client is an international law firm and its Luxembourg office is composed of nearly 100 lawyers. The firm provides legal advisory services to international financial institutions and corporations.
Description de la fonction
As an Employment Lawyer, you will mainly focus on:
- Advising your clients on Individual & collective employment law matters
- Transfer of undertakings and restructuring
- Immigration & international mobility
- Pensions & social security
- Litigation & dispute resolution
- Admitted to the Bar in Luxembourg or in another EU member state
- Fluent in English and French
- At least 2 years experience in Employment Law
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player, client-oriented and pro active
You will be part of a leading global law firm and will have the opportunity to work with one of the most reputable Employment Lawyers in Luxembourg.