For a Private Equity Firm located at the center or Luxembourg, I am looking for an experienced Lawyer with at least 5 years of experience in the field of funds in Luxembourg.
Our client is a Private Equity and Real estate firm established in the early 2000s. Since their asset management branch expanded rapidly, they would like to hire a new experienced Lawyer for their team.
The group has offices around the world and has a strong basis in Europe including London, Luxembourg, and Milan.
Description de la fonction
- Ensure the proper support to the transactions
- Advise and follow up on the daily legal aspect of the asset manager’s activities
- Work on the launching of funds and drafting of prospectus
- Advise the group on AIFMD and MIFID matters as well as monitor the ongoing corporate documentations
- Assist to the preparation of meetings (intragroup, with the notaries, the CSSF, the administrations)
- Fluency in English and French. Italian would be a very good advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in a Law firm or in an asset manager as a Legal Officer
- Fund lawyer with experience in the field of PE/RE
- Solid academic background and interest for the fund industry
- Knowledge of fund in Luxembourg and understanding of the regulatory environment
- Dynamic personality and good communication skills
- Report directly to the General Counsel in the UK
- Salary package which competitive on the market going up to 120 00€
- Possibility to travel and development at the international level