On behalf of a Management Company which belongs to a large leading banking group, we are currently looking for a Funds Legal Advisor
Our client is a Super Management Company of 20 employees, created in 2014. The entity is part of a large European banking group. In the context of a job creation, we are currently looking for a Funds Legal Advisor.
Description de la fonction
As a Funds Legal Advisor, you will be working in a dynamic environment an you will take the lead on all legal topics affecting the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with clients, lawyers, investment managers and other service providers and coordinate fund setup
- Review of fund documentation (i.e. offering document, LPA, side letter)
- Draft and negotiate fund agreements (i.e. AIFM, investment advisory, portfolio manager, depositary agreements)
- Liaise with CSSF for various notifications (i.e. delegation, fund management and fund registration)
- Master’s in business law;
- Between 3 and 5 years' experience in a law firm or in-house with a focus on investment management
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written);
- Well-organized, flexible with “hands-on” approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, "can do" attitude, team-player