On behalf of a large systemic bank, we are currently looking for a Funds Legal Advisor
Our client is a large systemic bank with more than 130 employees working in Luxembourg across several business lines, all dedicated to the funds industry.
Description de la fonction
As Funds Legal Advisor, you will be working under the supervision of the Chief Legal Officer.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide thorough legal support to various business lines of the bank (custody, management company, …)
- Review of fund structuring documentation
- Draft and negotiate fund agreements (i.e. AIFM, investment advisory, portfolio manager, depositary agreements)
- Draft or update policies and procedures where appropriate
- Support the company secretariat function of the bank
- Master’s in business law;
- Between 2 and 5 years' experience in a similar role, in a law firm or in-house
- Excellent French and English (spoken and written);
- Is organized, flexible with “hands-on” approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, "can do" attitude, team-player