We are looking for a Legal Counsel - Asset Services on behalf of a large financial institution.
Our client is the asset services business line of a large bank, with more than 300 employees based out of Luxembourg.
Description de la fonction
Reporting to the General Counsel, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide thorough legal support to various business lines of the bank (custody, management company, transfer agency…)
- Review of fund structuring documentation
- Draft and negotiate fund agreements (i.e. AIFM, investment advisory, portfolio manager, depositary agreements)
- Draft or update policies and procedures where appropriate
- Contribute to strategic projects from a legal perspective
- Master degree in Law
- Between 5 and 10 years' experience either in in-house or in the Funds practice of a Luxembourg-based law firm
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written);
- Well-organised, flexible, with “hands-on” approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, "can do" attitude, team-player