On behalf of a leading life insurance company, we are looking for a Legal Counsel to focus on the Italian market
Our client is a leading European life insurance company, part of a large banking group, with approximately 50 employees working at the headquarters in Luxembourg.
Description de la fonction
- Provide legal advice to the Management team and other departments on all matters affecting the Italian market;
- Act as a leader in the development of a legal & tax engineering expertise on your core market;
- Prepare and deliver internal trainings in your area of expertise;
- Anticipate important changes by a thorough market and legal watch;
- Responsible for litigation files.
- University degree in Law with, ideally, a major in Insurance law;
- Professional experience of at least 5 years as in-house counsel or Lawyer focusing on life insurance products;
- Fluent Italian, French and English;
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and synthetic skills;
- Team player and very good communication skills.