We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel to join the funds Management Company of a large banking group.
Our client is the funds Management Company of a large systemic bank. 40 employees, including 4 in the Legal department, are based out of Luxembourg.
Description de la fonction
- Provide legal support and legal services in connection with the funds set-up, both alternatives and UCITS;
- Prepare and deliver legal documents in relation to the entire life cycle of funds;
- Liaise with the CSSF and carrying out other relevant regulatory filings (UCITS part I, part II, SIFs, RAIFs, etc.);
- Ensure legal and regulatory watch to anticipate changes impacting parties and clients;
- Support the Head of Legal with ad hoc projects.
- Master degree in Law
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience at a law firm or a management company;
- Fluent in English;
- Good knowledge of various investment structures and corporate legal forms;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player.