We are recruiting a Legal Counsel - Structured Finance, on behalf of a reputable European bank.
Our client is a large European private bank with hundreds of employees based out of Luxembourg. In order to strengthen a team of 7 professionals, we are currently looking for a Legal Counsel - Structured Finance.
Description de la fonction
- Provide legal advice on a broad scope of topics concerning Private banking business, with a focus on structured finance
- Draft, review and negotiate various legal agreements relating to the commercialization of structured products and derivatives, as well as Private Equity funds
- Participate to ad hoc projects at Group level
- Active legal & regulatory watch to anticipate potential changes affecting the business
- Be involved in external working groups (ABBL, etc.)
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- Master in Law; an additional Master in Economics or Finance would be appreciated
- 4 to 8 years' experience, either in-house or as a Lawyer
- Excellent French and English (spoken and written)
- Detail orientated, flexible, proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills, "can do" attitude, team-player