We are looking for a Litigation Lawyer on behalf of a top-tier international law firm
Our client is a leading international law firm; its Luxembourg office is composed of approximately 200 employees.
Description de la fonction
You will work on corporate and finance litigation matters on behalf of local and international clients
- Represent, assist and support clients throughout the procedure
- Collaborate with offices based in other jurisdictions
- Conduct and coordinate research in relation to legal and procedural issues
- Admitted to the Bar in Luxembourg or in another EU member-state
- At least 3 years’ experience acquired in the Dispute Resolution practise of a Luxembourg-based law firm.
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Entrepreneurial mindset and pro active attitude
A tremendous opportunity to join a leading global firm, offering you first-class support to develop your skills and an exposure to complex files