We are looking for a Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) on behalf of an international law firm.
Our client is an international law firm with a strong reputation in the BeNeLux region. The Luxembourg office is composed of more than 50 collaborators.
Description de la fonction
You are in direct link with the lawyers and help them in their daily practice to :
- Follow-up of new laws, regulations or significant case law and update of internal documents that depend on them
- Collect all internal and external documents required for various transactions or client documents
- Assist and prepare articles, legal comments, client notices or marketing materials
- Work with lawyers to assist them in their legal research
- Set up training for new processes or new regulations
- Degree in Law
- At least 3 years of experience
- Excellent command of English and French
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication and organizational skills