We are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join a large European Bank.
Our client is a large and reputable European bank and one of the historical financial institutions in Luxembourg.
Description de la fonction
- Ensure and control the production of reports under the responsibility of the team
- Participate in the analysis and processing of anomalies and in the implementation of new regulatory reports
- Improve data quality with activity analysis
- Supporte Regulators' requests and document action plans
- Follow regulations, Regulators' circulars and adapt reporting
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of products and transactions and in the processing of regulatory reports
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent communication and collaborative working skills