We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join a growing AIFM
Our client is an AIFM which belongs to a large corporate service provider. The development of this business line is a key strategic investment for the group and one of the pillars of its present and future success.
Description de la fonction
As a Senior Compliance Officer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Advise your colleagues and the management team on a broad range of compliance-related queries
- Oversee the financial crime prevention process and delegated functions
- Be responsible for implementing or improving compliance and reporting procedures
- Escalate complex compliance issues to the Conducting Officer and provide active contribution to fix them
- Define a transaction and funds risk rating model and monitor the transactions accordingly
- Ensure constant watch to anticipate regulatory changes which may impact the business
- Master in Law, Finance or Risk Management
- At least 8 years' professional experience in the Compliance area, in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English
- Client-oriented and proactive
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
This is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a growing and human-sized business, backed by a large and solid institution.