We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer on behalf of a life insurance company.
Our client is a leading life insurance company which belongs to a large European banking group. Its Luxembourg office is composed of approximately 60 employees, including 4 in the Compliance department.
We are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to strengthen the team. In this role, you will support the Head of Compliance in identifying, managing and evaluating compliance risks.
Description de la fonction
- Maintain and improve internal procedures to comply with applicable regulations
- Oversee controls aiming at mitigating compliance risks in terms of financial security
- Help defining and updating risk levels & criteria
- Assist with the improvement of KYC controls according to clients’ risk levels
- Be responsible for running and improving risk scoring tools
- Work on ad hoc compliance projects when requested
- Master degree in Economics, Law, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, either in a life insurance company or a private bank
- Sound knowledge of compliance and financial security regulations
- Fluent in French with a very good command of English
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
This a great opportunity to be part on a human-sized team backed by a leading banking group.