We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer, experienced in Luxembourg funds industry, to join a reputable asset management company, part of leading private banking group.
Our client is the in-house funds management company of a leading European private banking group.
Description de la fonction
As a Senior Compliance Officer in a team of 7, you will cover a broad scope of compliance responsibilities, with both regulatory and AML duties. Among other tasks you will:
- Create, improve and implement an AML/CTF and distribution framework
- Be responsible for the maintenance and constant improvement of all related procedures and policies for Luxembourg entity and its branches
- Ensure clients' documentation meet all regulatory requirements
- Actively contribute to performing the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Initiate or participate to all projects in your area of expertise
- Advise internal stakeholders on compliance-related matters in respect to both existing and new businesses
- Prepare and deliver trainings where appropriate
- Master in Law, Finance or Economics
- Professional experience of at least 4 years in the Funds industry, in Luxembourg
- A successful experience in a management company would be a major asset
- Fluent in English, with a good command of French
- Pragmatic, results-driven and team player