We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join a large European bank.
Our client is a large European bank with several hundreds of employees based in Luxembourg. In order to strengthen its Compliance department, we are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer. Joining a team of more than 35 professionals, you will truly act as the right-hand arm of the Chief Compliance Officer.
Description de la fonction
- Help several business lines to comply with all relevant policies and procedures, from group guidance & local regulatory perspective
- Provide them with general advice on new laws, rules and regulations
- Support the operational implementation of such regulations
- Prepare and deliver compliance training
- Participate to ad-hoc strategic projects
- Act as a back-up to the Chief Compliance Officer when requested
- A university degree in Law, Finance or Economics in addition to Luxembourg compliance certificates (M1, M2, M3)
- A least 5 years’ experience in Compliance in the banking sector;
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg laws and regulations impacting financial institutions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills allowing you to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in English and French