We are looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer to join a reputable law firm based in Luxembourg.
Our client is a leading global law firm and its Luxembourg office is composed of nearly 100 lawyers. The firm provides legal advisory services to international financial institutions and corporations.
Description de la fonction
- Advising clients on all matters relating to corporate and M&A transactions;
- Being the main contact for clients;
- Working closely with other departments of the firm to provide a complete and full experience to clients;
- Contributing to the expansion of the department with redaction of articles and participation to public and client events.
- Admitted to the bar in Luxembourg or in another EU member-state;
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in Corporate practice and transactional work of a law firm (ideally in Luxembourg);
- Fluent French and English;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Team player and adapt easily.