Numéro de réference: VL/LU/LAW/0309/21
Today, we are looking for an experienced Senior Legal officer who would like to pursue his/her development within a role of Senior. Being surrounded by expert’s manager from international backgrounds, you will build on your expertise.
Our client is an international service provider composed of more than hundreds of people. Being part of an international group, they have access to prestigious clients.
Description de la fonction
- Follow up on the client queries and requests
- Assist with the funds project and the CSSF filing
- Coordinate the legal formalities for the portfolio of clients
- Organize and prepare the processes such as creation of entities, liquidation, M&A, board resolution meetings
- Ensure a good follow up on the compliance regulations for complex files and maintain a standard for your juniors to follow
- Provide advice on the daily legal administration of all types of investment funds (UCITs, SIFs, RAIFs, SCS etc.)
- Review and draft related minutes from the different board meetings
- Hold a Bachelor Law degree. A Master would be ideal
- At least 3-4 years in Law firm, Corporate, Company or Fiscal law
- Flexible and proactive, you like to take initiatives
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- Experience in handling: acquisition of participation's, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law is an asset (including financial vehicles, SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF and RAIF)
- Fluent in English and French an additional language would be considered an asset
- Good salary package going up to 80 000€ + package
- A reachable evolution path to evolved as a Manager, Team leader or Business Unit Responsible
- Enjoy a multitude of advantages such as 30 days off, easily accessible offices, good work/life balance and activities
- Good flexible working time and remote working possibilities