We are looking for an experienced Lawyer in IP/IT (Senior Associate or Counsel) to join a leading independent law firm
Our client is an independent Luxembourgish full-service law firm with approximately 30 lawyers. The firm has built a solid reputation since its creation more than 20 years ago. The business model of the firm allows the lawyers to work cross-disciplines while keeping a major focus on their main area of expertise.
Description de la fonction
As an IP/IT Lawyer, you will assist the clients in a broad range of legal matters, such as data protection, e-commerce, medial law, telecommunications, intellectual property...
You will provide thorough legal support to both local and international players, from small to large organisations.
You will be responsible for drafting and negotiating legal documents on behalf of your clients and will guide them through the whole process, from the initial request until completion of the project, including potential disputes.
- Admitted to the Bar in Luxembourg or in Belgium or in France
- Experience of at least 7 years in IP/IT law
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Entrepreneurial mindset and pro active attitude
- The firm can offer you concrete growth perspective, up to accessing partnership.