On behalf of a leading independent Funds Management Company, we are currently looking for a Senior Legal Advisor, experienced in both UCITS & AIFs structuring
Our client is a Management Company focusing exclusively on AIFs. Recently created, the team is composed of 10 employees.
Description de la fonction
The Senior Legal Advisor will be working in a dynamic environment under the supervision of the Conducting Officer in charge of legal & compliance.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with clients, lawyers, investment managers and other service providers and coordinate fund setup
- Review of fund documentation (i.e. offering document, LPA, side letter)
- Draft and negotiate fund agreements (i.e. AIFM, investment advisory, portfolio manager, depositary agreements)
- Liaise with CSSF for various notifications (i.e. delegation, fund management and fund registration)
- Master’s in business law;
- Between 4 and 7 years' experience in a law firm or in-house with a focus on alternative vehicles
- Excellent French and English (spoken and written);
- Is organized, flexible with “hands-on” approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, "can do" attitude, team-player