We are currently looking for a Senior Legal Officer to join a leading corporate service provider.
Our client is a key player in the area of corporate services, with thousands of employees across the 5 continents, including three hundred based in Luxembourg.
Description de la fonction
For your portfolio of clients, you will:
- Review and prepare corporate authorizations (board resolutions, shareholder’s resolutions) and legal documents and in particular assist/coordinate with closing of transactions
- Legal corporate management of the Luxembourg companies (incorporation, implementation of the amendment to be made to the articles of association of the companies, drafting/review of various agreements, accounts’ approval, liquidation, update of registers…)
- Coordination of external stakeholders such as notaries, lawyers, tax advisors, banks
- Support with AML requests and KYC process
- Maintain contact with clients and their representatives and corresponding with involved third parties
- Ensure legal and regulatory watch to anticipate changes impacting your clients
- Master in Business Law;
- 4 to 7 years corporate law practice, ideally gained in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English; any additional European language would be considered as an asset
- Detail orientated, flexible and stress resistant
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, team-player