We are looking for a Junior Tax Lawyer to join an international law firm.
Our client is a reputed firm with an office of 20 people in Luxembourg. Headed by two knowledgeable and experienced partners, the tax department offers its associates a real tax practice from advisory to litigation with interesting clients.
Description de la fonction
- Provide legal advice to your clients on direct tax matters (advisory, litigation,..)
- Draft and review legal documents in your area of expertise
- Liaise with internal and external partners to complete the assigned projects
- Ensure legal watch and provide team members with all information which may impact the firm or its clients
- University degree in Law
- Admission to the Bar in Luxembourg (or CCDL) or in another EU member-state would be an asset
- Fluent in English and French
- A first experience in a reputable law firm is a significant advantage
- Team player and results-driven
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills