We are looking for a Junior Banking Lawyer for an international law firm in Luxembourg. Being part of an international network, you will grow and develop with the team.
Our client in an international law firm having offices all around the globe. Since they are the market leader in areas such as corporate, M&A, Capital Market, restructuring, litigation, banking and finance and tax law. With around 100 lawyers in Luxembourg, they are representing the interest of privileged clients.
Description de la fonction
- Support the team in advising on the lenders, borrowers regarding financial product
- Passionate by the financial market, you will participate in the drafting of legal documentations
- Support the banking team in the complex operation (debt restructuring, leveraged acquisition, lending, regulatory matters and capital markets).
- Completed a Bachelor and master’s in law. An LLM in Banking law would be an advantage
- Ability to be a team player and work autonomously
- You have excellent drafting skills, and you are a fast learner
- To do attitude and passion for the intellectual development
- Fluency in English and French and strong academic skills
- Competitive salary package
- Prestigious international clients
- International environment and possibilities to grow